Thursday, October 14, 2021

Right Place Right Time

by Kay Heitsch

When we look back on our life, we can see where we were in the right place at the right time.
When I was a child, I was walking home from town. A car pulled up and tried to get me into it. I felt strongly that something wasn't right! I immediately noticed the back door of the last store on the block and ran into it. Had I walked only a few seconds more, I wouldn't have been able to run into the back door of the store.
Later on, in life, I noticed people who needed help. Somehow I was in the right place at the right time to help them.
Here's one example. One afternoon I was driving home from work and noticed a woman walk down into a ditch as I was driving by. I turned around and went back to see if she needed help. Sure enough, she did. Had I only been a few seconds earlier or later, I would never have noticed her.
These are only two simple illustrations from my life. But we can all look back and see where God had us in the right place at the right time.

No comments: