Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Dr. George's Dental White

by Kay Heitsch

Last week I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and X-rays. This is not something I look forward to because I usually have something wrong. I ate Twizzlers for years, and let's just say they are not the best for your teeth.
Anyway, I had a new dental hygenist. This new gal asked if I wanted to know what my usual hygienist had written. I wasn't sure I wanted to or not, but I said, "Go ahead, and tell me." What was written in my chart was, "Excellent dental hygiene!" YAY!
This appointment got even better when I was told I had the whitest teeth she had ever seen in her 10 years of being a hygienist. She asked what I used, and I told her Dr.George's Dental White. I used to buy it at Walgreens, but they stopped carrying it. You can buy it online now directly from the company in England.
This dental appointment was the best one I've had in many years. I didn't need any new crowns or anything! I'm so happy, and I'm pleased to recommend Dr. George's Dental White with anyone who likes white teeth.

No comments: