Sunday, March 21, 2021

Never Without Hope

By Kay Heitsch

When our first grandson, Noah, was born, he had a lot of physical problems. There were times when the only thing I had was hope and prayer.

I often wondered if he would ever walk. Yesterday, on my birthday, no less, Noah not only walked, but he also skated and played in his first hockey game with the Special Olympic team.
When we live in a personal relationship with the Lord, we are never without hope. One reason is that we are never without prayer. There is nothing we can't talk to the Father about.
Our Bible verse says, "Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The LORD's unfailing love and mercy still continue." Lamentations 3:21
Yes, we can dare to hope when we remember the LORD's unfailing love and mercy.

No comments: