Monday, February 1, 2021

Look for the Good

by Kay Heitsch

Just live your life and look for the good in others. Share God's love with everyone you meet. ~ Share God's Love Quotes ~
When Todd died, I was not a Believer. I had a couple of teenage girls who came to visit me quite often. Evy and Susan didn't judge me because I wasn't a Believer, even though they were. They looked for the good in me. What I experienced from them was God's, unconditional love. It was this love that drew me to Him.
It's not up to us to decide who we need to show God's kindness and love to. We are to show God's unconditional love to everyone.
Today's Bible verses say, "Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening]." 1 Corinthians 13:7 AMP "By this, all people will know that you are My disciples if you have love for one another.” John 13:35 ESV
God's love looks for the best in each and every one! When we see people loving everyone, we will know who they are! They are Jesus' disciples.
Just live your life and look for the good in others. Share God's love with everyone you meet.

No comments: