Sunday, April 18, 2021

Lost Vivofit

by Kay Heitsch

Every morning when I get up, I put my Vivofit (pedometer) on my ankle. I've done this for many years. I don't usually look at it during the day unless I change my clothes.
Yesterday, we did our usual Saturday routine, shopping then going out to eat. We had shopped at a couple of stores, walking all around. When I got home I changed my clothes and my Vivofit was not on my ankle. Yikes!
I ran out, and I looked in the SUV, and it was not on the floor. I looked in the garage and all around the house. Nope, it wasn't anywhere around here.
I changed clothes again and got in the SUV. I said a prayer, asking the Lord to help me find it. I wasn't going to stop at Kroger because I didn't think I had lost it there, but I did. I was almost sure it fell off at the restaurant.
I think Bill was surprised when I walked in the back door with the Vivofit in my hand after only being gone a few minutes. Some good person had turned my Vivofit in at the service desk in Kroger.
Today's Bible verse says, "Discover for yourself that the LORD is kind. How blessed is the person who trusts in Him!" Psalm 34:8
I did discover for myself how kind the LORD is. I prayed and trusted in Him, and He blessed me and helped me find my Vivofit.

No comments: