Thursday, October 6, 2022

Can't You See Him Smile?

By Kay Heitsch

I try to walk on the treadmill every day. I keep my old cell phone there to listen to music when walking.
I was on YouTube yesterday, and an old Amy Grant song came up. I hadn't heard her music in a long time. Her song, "In A Little While," came up. These words stuck out to me, In a little while, we'll be with the Father; Can't you see Him smile? In a little while, we'll be home forever. We're just here to learn to love Him.
How we view, our heavenly Father makes all the difference. If we see Him as a loving Father who cares about every aspect of our lives, we see Him as smiling. So every day, we will be learning to love Him more.
After all this, the earth is not our Home. (Hebrews 13:14) We will be Home forever with our Father in a little while. Can't you see Him smile? I can!

No comments: