Sunday, September 18, 2022

So Do We

 By Kay Heitsch

Since I live in Michigan, we are blessed to watch the changing seasons. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter are totally different. I enjoy watching the seasons change and seeing the beauty each season holds.
Today's quote, "Each moment of the year has its own beauty. Embrace the current season of your life. Seasons change, and so do we." reminded me of this.
I enjoy the changing seasons and seeing the beauty each season holds. However, I hadn't thought about "Embrace the current season of my life. Seasons change, and so do we." before.
I'm unsure if I'm in my life's fall or winter season. I know I'm past spring and summer. lol
I hope and pray whatever season you're in, you'll take time to embrace every season and look for the beauty in each. I know I'll be more aware of doing this now.

No comments: