Monday, February 7, 2022

Do You Believe In Angels?

by Kay Heitsch

Shortly after Todd's death, I went through the drawers in his desk. I came across a book Todd had written in the 6th grade as a class assignment. What caught my attention was a line, "My constant companion, Wendy."
On the day of Todd's funeral, my sister-in-law shared with me something that her nine-year-old son, Josh, had told her that had happened the night before. Josh said someone by the name of Wendy had come into their room and talked to him. Josh said Wendy told him Todd was safe and happy, and he didn't hurt.
This past December was a rough month for me in several ways. What I found interesting is that a gal I hadn't known that well by the name of Wendy checked on me every day. Little did Wendy know, I saw her as a wink from God, letting me know He was looking out for me.
Do I believe in Angels? Oh yes, I do. I believe Todd's Wendy was his guardian angel. I believe my friend Wendy was an angel on earth.
"God will put his angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go." Psalm 91:11

No comments: