Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Unexpected Blessing

by Kay Heitsch

Yesterday it was pouring rain when Blessing Plumbing and Heating came out to do their rescheduled maintenance on our furnace and hot water heater. I say rescheduled maintenance because they were supposed to come last month.
The technician needed to put the hose in the sump pump to drain the hot water heater. But, as he took the lid off, he noticed the water was up to the top! So he jiggled the plug and tried a of couple other things, but the sump pump had just stopped working. Ryan checked his records and let us know that our warranty was still in effect. He replaced our sump pump at no charge to us.
Think about this! What are the odds of this happening as it did? This appointment was a rescheduled service date. Had Blessing come last month, the sump pump would have been working fine.
I used this quote and Bible verse today, "Sometimes blessings come when you never expect them to come. ~Blessing Quotes ~ "Find out for yourself how good the LORD is. Happy are those who trust in Him." Psalm 34:8
I am thanking the LORD for his unexpected blessing, and I found out for myself how good the LORD is. I am happy I put my trust in Him.

No comments: