Monday, February 14, 2022

Super Bowl Sunday

by Kay Heitsch

I will never forget a Super Bowl Sunday night many years ago when I was asked to share my testimony for the first time.

I was terrified! I had no idea what I was going to say. I hadn't written anything out. Then, finally, I started to feel panic set in. I began pacing the floor.

All of a sudden, I felt blood running out of my nose! I ran into the bathroom and put my head in the sink.

Strange as it seems, a Bible verse came to my mind. I felt the Lord say, "Kay, I did not give you this spirit of fear. Instead, I give you power, love, and a sound mind."

Now another old saying came to my mind. "If the devil is working overtime, something good is bound to happen."

I stood up and continued getting ready, believing something good would happen, and it did!

No comments: