Saturday, November 12, 2022

Huh?

By Kay Heitsch

Let God have your life. He can do more with it than you can. ~ Entrust Your Life To The Lord Quotes ~
I needed clarification on the title the Peale Center had given a letter I had written. It read, "She Surrendered To God." Huh? I wanted to understand why they would share my letter with this title.
I didn't realize at the time that I was surrendering to God by asking the Lord to bring something positive out of Todd's death and to use me if needed. I was releasing my need to know when, where, or why. I wanted Him to have complete control.
Our Bible verse says, Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You, I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8
As we entrust our lives to the LORD, know we can trust Him to show us the best way to go.
Let God have your life. He can do more with it than you can.

No comments: