Tuesday, October 18, 2022

What Took You So Long?

By Kay Heitsch

Talk to God. He loves to hear from you throughout the day. ~ Reach Out To God Quotes ~
I remember the first time I called out to God in earnest. I was in distress! I needed God to help me. I had tried everything I knew, but now I was at the end of myself.
What I heard surprised me! I don't know what I was expecting, but God answered me with these words, "What took you so long? I've been here all along."
Our Bible verse says, "In my distress, I called to the LORD, and He answered me." Psalm 120:1 ESV
I relate to this verse. I sincerely called to the LORD in my distress. And much to my surprise, He answered me.
God was there all along, but I hadn't sincerely called to Him. It took being in distress to call. Don't wait like I did until you're in distress to pray.
Talk to God. He loves to hear from you throughout the day.

No comments: