Sunday, October 16, 2022

I Trust You

By Kay Heitsch

God, I have no idea where you are taking me, but I trust You. ~ Trust In The Lord Quotes

I distinctly remember saying these words right after I gave my life to the LORD. I told Bill I didn't know what God would do or where He would take me. But I knew He would bring something positive out of Todd's death, and I was available if He wanted to use me.
I have been amazed at what God has done! He has taken the tragedy of Todd's death and brought many positive things. I have been blessed and so have many others.
This Bible verse is on a plaque on the wall right behind me as I write. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3: 5&6.
This has been true in my life. I have trusted the LORD with all of my heart. But, of course, sometimes I haven't understood what He's asked me to do. But I have tried to seek His will in all I do, and He has shown me what path to take.
I highly recommend living life trusting God. He'll show You how to live your best life. Trust Him!
God, I have no idea where you are taking me, but I trust You.

No comments: