Saturday, November 18, 2023

When Tragedy Strikes

By Kay Heitsch

This past week, I have been overwhelmed to see on FB the way God has worked through the tragedy of the Tusky Valley bus accident. It didn't take long before businesses and people rose to the occasion to allow God to bring good out of this horrific situation.
We have lived in several states and many cities over the years. I can honestly say that living in this area opened my eyes to the goodness of God through people.
When Todd died in the car accident, we were pretty new to the area. I was shocked and overwhelmed by the love and support that total strangers gave me. I witnessed this again with this bus accident. People rose once again to the occasion to bring love and support.
Our Bible verse says. And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28 NLT
All things are not good! But God can cause everything to work together for good. I know this is true! I have personally witnessed it in my life. And now I'm seeing it again.
Even when tragedy strikes, God works through people to bring good out of it.
Thank you all for continuing to show God's love to me.

No comments: