Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Didn't See That Coming

by Kay Heitsch

When I was looking for a story to put on FB, I went over to the site where I've been posting my stories. I enjoy reading the stories people post, and I thought I'd find one to put on FB today.

For some reason, I thought I'd look under "Popular" and see what was there. To my shock and surprise, several of my stories were posted. When I saw each story had over 1,500 views, I started to cry. I sure didn't see that coming!

Today Joel's message was about putting our faith out, expecting to see God's goodness. Joel used the title of this story, "I didn't see that coming," in his message.

Joel closed his message with one of my favorite texts. "Where would I be if I did not believe I would experience the LORD's favor in the land of the living?" Psalm 27:13 NET Bible

This text has been a favorite of mine over the years. Like everyone else, situations in life happens. I really don't know where I would be today if I had not believed I would see the Lord's favor in this life.

No comments: