Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Blessings Mean A Lot

by Kay Heitsch

I was invited to go watch a minor league baseball game. I arrived at the park and drove around looking for field 2. As I drove, I stopped and asked several people if they knew where field 2 was. Each person I asked had no idea.

Finally, I decided to just park. I figured I would walk around and at least get some steps in as I looked. As I was getting out of the car, another car pulled in close to me. I noticed they had a little boy dressed in his baseball gear, so I asked if they had any idea where field 2 was. I was pleasantly surprised when the mom said, "That's where we're going. We got here late. Just follow us."

Now, this may not seem like a big thing, and it really isn't, but it meant a lot to me. Thank you, Lord, for once again helping me find my way.

No comments: