Monday, March 7, 2016

Grateful Thoughts

by Kay Heitsch

When I saw this morning's quote, "Being grateful is the fastest way to get happy!" I knew it was for me.

On Friday, I drove to Columbus for our grandson Eli's 5th birthday. I came home yesterday. It's always fun to go there and see the excited look on Noah and Eli's faces when they see me. However, it's emotional for me to leave.

Today when I got up, I felt a little down. I went over on Pinterest and found this quote on being grateful. Boy, this really helped me feel happy when I thought about all of the things I have to be thankful for.

You'd think I should already know these things, and I do. But sometimes, like today, I needed a reminder to think grateful thoughts because these thoughts really do help me to feel happy!

No comments: