Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How Was Your Day?

by Kay Heitsch

Today as a regular Planet Fitness member was about to leave, he turned around and asked, "How was your day?" I chuckled and answered, "Great as always!" He looked puzzled and replied, "How's that?"

Just then, a man I had never seen before walked towards us. I noticed what was written on the front of his sweatshirt. I pointed at him. He stopped, and I read the words on his sweatshirt out loud. "Got Jesus?"

I smiled and said, "There's your answer to why I have a great day every day. I got Jesus!"

I told them I didn't always have Jesus, so I know the difference in living life with or without Him. I just so happened to have some "In Loving Memory of Todd" in my bag, so I gave each one a copy.

Yes, today was another great day!

No comments: