Friday, April 24, 2020

Life's Surprises

by Kay Heitsch

Life is full of surprises. You never know who you are going to meet who will change your life forever. ~ Life's Surprises Quotes

Today I'd like to share one of the biggest and best surprises I ever had in life that changed my life forever.

I hadn't been feeling well for a few days. Not feeling well was unusual for me. I wasn't sure what could be wrong. I was thinking I had food poisoning. Since I wasn't getting any better, I thought I'd better see the doctor.

When the doctor came in, I told him I was pretty sure I had food poisoning. He nodded, acting like I was right in my diagnosis. However, after he examined me, he came up with his own diagnosis. Much to my surprise, he said, "Well, you certainly don't have food poisoning; you're pregnant!"

I was shocked! I muttered something crazy, "How did this happen?" Without missing a beat, he replied, "If you don't know after having 2 other children, I'm not going to tell you."

Well, today is Brandon's birthday. He certainly was one of the biggest and best surprises in my life. When he came into our life, he changed our lives forever. Happy Birthday, Brandon. We love you!

No comments: