Monday, May 18, 2020

Blessing In Disguise

by Kay Heitsch

If you would have told me losing well over 1000 pictures on my phone would be a blessing in disguise, I would have laughed.

When I noticed I had deleted over 1000 pictures instead of the ones I thought I had, I felt half sick. I told myself to stay calm, but I was actually shaking.

Right at that time, my friend Evy sent me a text. I was happy to hear from her. I told Evy I had just lost over 1000 pictures on my phone, and I had been frantically trying to find a recovery button but to no avail.

Evy asked what kind of phone I had. In a matter of minutes, she found a site that explained what I should do to recover the pictures. I was very thankful!

This past weekend I have slowly been recovering from my lost pictures. Instead of just putting them back on the phone, I've been organizing them. I've put some in existing albums, and I have even created new albums.

I would have never thought at the time losing these pictures would be a blessing in disguise, but it has been. Organizing these pictures was long overdue.

No comments: