Monday, February 6, 2023

Remembering

By Kay Heitsch

Remember the good times be strong in the difficult times, laugh always, laugh often, and thank God every day. ~ Remembering Quotes ~
Dear Todd,
Every year when February 6th rolls around I have a lot to think about and be thankful for.
This was the day you left this earth. Remember we were going to do something special to celebrate Grandpa's death? Who would have imagined it was our last day together on earth?
I think back and remember how God has been with me from the very beginning, even though I did not know Him. He has brought amazing things out of your passing.
I love you, Todd. I love your crazy sense of humor. You sure did laugh always and often. Your friends remember you this way.
Thank you for giving me and others so many happy memories..
Love you always, Mom



No comments: