Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Blessing

by Kay Heitsch

When I accepted a friend request this week, I had no idea what a Christmas blessing would be. When the request came, I didn't recognize the name, but since I knew a couple of people she knew, I accepted.

Later in the day, I received a private message. I was amazed to find out that I had given her a "Have A Great Day- Every Day! Book 25 years ago at a bank where she worked.

I felt overwhelmed, and tears filled my eyes when she told me I had really made a difference in her life and in her words, "You were actually like an angel to me." What a Christmas blessing! To think I had made a difference in her life. And she saw me like an angel to her.

I could see God's timing was perfect too. I say this because the day before, an old high school friend had made a comment on one of my posts saying, "When were you ever an angel?" I'd replied, "Never was, as you remember, I'm sure." Well, Paul, I guess God showed me that I was an angel to this girl. :D

I never expected to hear from someone after so many years, but I am very thankful for this Christmas Blessing!

No comments: