Friday, April 1, 2016

"What Did I Do Right Today?"

by Kay Heitsch

This week a Facebook friend posted, "What did I do right today?" Somehow that question got my attention. How often do I think about what I did wrong and not what I did right?

When I posted the quote, "Count your smiles instead of your tears. Count your courage instead of your fears." I felt that went right along with Guy's quote.

I believe we could change the way we feel if we would focus on what we do right. Plus, counting our smiles and our courage. As the old song goes, "Count your blessings, name them one by one."

We all do things wrong and have situations in our lives that have made us cry. Worries and fears can sap our strength. When we think about what we do right and count our smiles, life is so much sweeter.

Today and I hope every day, I ask myself, "What did I do right today?"

No comments: