Friday, January 22, 2016

What Will I Post Today?

by Kay Heitsch

I never know when I sit down at the computer what I will post on my FaceBook page in the morning. I'm as surprised as everyone else! Today I thought I'd Google "Inspirational Quotes." I found, "Spending today complaining about yesterday won't make tomorrow any better." Now, if that's not the truth, I don't know what is.

Next, I went over my email, looking for some story or adding to the quote. When I typed in "complaining," this quote came up. "The number one reason people complain is to get attention. Try looking them in the eyes and asking, "What is going well for you today?" Complaint Free World

Well, I can see that this is a good message for me today. Don't complain about yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Keep thinking about what's going well today!

My Bible text this morning went well with both. "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 NASB

No comments: