Sunday, March 19, 2023

God Will Supply

By Kay Heitsch

God will always provide. It might look different than what we had in mind. ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
Looking back on my journey, I can see how God has always provided. He provided things I didn't even know existed.
Years ago, I typed inspirational things on an old Smith Corona typewriter. Then, I would give them to people individually.
When we bought a computer, I joined Hotmail and sent friends "Let the SON Shine!" inspirations.
I knew nothing about FB, but our niece was an exchange student in France, and I got on FB to stay in touch with her. From being on FB, I started to share inspirational quotes, etc.
Next, Brandon set me up on a blog to store my stories. I thought I was only using the blog for storage. But before I knew it, people from all over the world were reading them. Brandon then gave me a Grammarly subscription, which has been a big help!
Our Bible verse says, And my God will supply your every need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
What I wrote about today is only a small example of how God has provided my every need to help me do the work He has for me to do. When I started, I did not know that FB or blogs existed. So I can see that God's way of supplying was definitely different than what I had in mind.
God will always provide. It might look different than what we had in mind.

No comments: