Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Unexpected Blessings

by Kay Heitsch

Today I posted, "Lord, thank you for unexpected blessings." Here's a little story of an unexpected blessing that happened yesterday.
As most of you know, I have taken up coloring. Since coloring seems to be a big thing now, finding colored pencils hasn't been easy. In fact, I had to order some online.

Yesterday I stopped at Meijer to buy some Kleenex and decided to look around a little bit. As I walked around, I noticed an end cap of Crayola markers, crayons, and pencils. I was not surprised that the pencil section was empty.

I walked around the corner, and lo and behold, I spotted sets of 50 Crayola brand pencils on a hook. There were only 3 boxes left, so I bought 2. One for my friends whose son recently passed and me!

Lord, thank you for the unexpected blessings!

No comments: